Colours of National Symbols (6th All India Art Competition for School Children) is open to School Students of India only
1. Entries must be on paper.
2. No copied works are allowed. The works aided by some other persons, can be rejected at any stage.
3. Participants will send their entries at their own risk and expenses.
4. The decision of the Jury shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained regarding this.
5. The entry shall be the property of ARTinfoINDIA.COM. We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
6. Labeling of the entries must be complete in all respect. Incomplete entries shall be disqualified.
7. By submitting an entry into the ARTinfoINDIA.COM’s Colours of National Symbols 6th All India Art Competition for School Children, you agree to all of the terms and conditions whatsoever.
ARTinfoINDIA.COM reserves all the copy rights for the entries received. By submitting the entry it is understood that the art work is:
a) Non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to publish your entry into electronic or print format for purposes connected with the ARTinfoINDIA.COM
b) The right to use your name, age and town or city of residence for the sole purpose of identifying You as the author of your entry.